Sarah was admitted as an attorney and conveyancer in 2017 and a Notary Public in 2020. She specialises in the following aspects of property law:
• Registration of residential and development Mortgage Bonds;
• Cancellation of Mortgage Bonds;
• Drafting of sale agreements;
• Drafting of lease agreements;
• Conventional and Sectional title property transfers;
• Divorce transfers;
• Authentication of documents for use overseas (Notarisation and Apostille Services);
• Registration of servitudes and Notarial Bonds;
• Pivot searches;
• All Deeds Office queries.
She acts for private clients and three major commercial banks.
BCom Law (University of Western Cape) (2012)
LLB (University of Western Cape) (2014)