Pieter was admitted as an attorney and a conveyancer in 1986 and also as a Notary Public in 1988 and specialises in all aspects of property law, with specific focus on:
• Commercial property law;
• Transfers and property developments;
• Mortgage and notarial bond registrations;
• Sectional title schemes;
• Trusts, wills and the administration of deceased estates;
• Drafting agreements of sale relating to sectional title and freehold land;
• Servitudes, both praedial and personal;
• Antenuptial contracts;
• Certificates of registered and consolidated title.
He acts for the property finance division of a bank.
B Comm (University of Stellenbosch) (1981)
LLB (University of Stellenbosch) (1983)
Membership of Professional Bodies
Pieter is actively involved in the skills transfer aspects of the Synergy Empowerment project of the Law Society of South Africa, and in the training of staff, candidate attorneys, and law students.