Nicola was admitted as an attorney, conveyancer, and Notary Public in 2017 and specialises in all aspects of commercial law, with specific focus on:
• Commercial agreements including memoranda of incorporation, shareholders agreements, share sale and share subscription agreements;
• Commercial leases;
• Asset for share and amalgamation agreements;
• Cession and loan agreements;
• Company secretarial services;
• Service level agreements;
• Opinions and advice on the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act.
Nicola also runs a notarial practice providing notarial, apostille, and other authentication services including liaising with the High Court, the Department of International Relations (DIRCO), the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), and various embassies.
She acts for a variety of clients including start-ups, educational institutions, body corporates, private companies, non-profit companies, and trusts.
BComm (with law subjects) (University of Stellenbosch) (2012)
LLB (post-graduate) (University of Stellenbosch) (2014)
Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary Public (2017)
Lionesses of Africa website online publication)