Nick was admitted as an attorney in 2022 and specialises in all aspects of comercial law and dispute resolution with specific focus on:
• Commercial/contractual disputes and litigation in the High Court, Magistrates’ Courts and via alternative dispute resolution;
• Drafting and reviewing of various agreements;
• General advice on corporate and commercial law and the Companies Act;
• Administrative and Public Law – intergovernmental disputes, procurement, local government and review and appeal proceedings of public authority decision-making processes;
• Company secretarial services including company administration via CIPC;
• Delictual disputes;
• General litigation.
He acts for various clients including natural persons, corporate entities, organs of state, and municipalities.
BA, majoring in English Literature and Law (University of Cape Town) (2016)
LLB (University of Cape Town) (2018)
LLM (Constitutional and Administrative Law) (University of Cape Town) (2019)