Melanie was admitted as an attorney in 2003 and as a Notary Public in 2011 and specialises in all aspects of property law, with specific focus on:
• Drafting of sale agreements;
• Normal and sectional property transfers;
• Subdivisions and obtaining sub-divisional clearances;
• Mortgage bond registrations for commercial banks & private mortgage bonds;
• Registration of servitudes and other notarial contracts;
• Registration of general plans and vesting transfers;
• Conveyancing for local authorities;
• Pivot searches for conveyancing certificates.
She acts for a large petroleum company and two major commercial banks.
B Comm (University of Stellenbosch) (1997)
LLB (University of Stellenbosch) (1999)