Marcus was admitted as an attorney in 2022 and specialises in all aspects of commercial law, with specific focus on:
• Drafting of various commercial agreements, including shareholder, share subscription, sale of business, loan, joint venture, service level, data processing, residential and commercial lease agreements;
• Providing advice on commercial, competition, and compliance aspects of the law for listed companies and private entities;
• Commercial disputes and litigation in the High Court, Magistrates’ Courts and via alternative dispute resolution;
• Company secretarial services including company administration via CIPC;
• Providing opinions and advice relating to the Companies Act and other commercial areas of the law;
• Administration of trusts.
He acts for various clients including individuals and corporate entities operating in different industries.
Bachelor of Social Sciences, majoring in Legal Theory, Economics and German Studies (Rhodes University) (2017)
LLB (Rhodes University) (2019)