Louis was admitted as an attorney and conveyancer in 1982 and as a Notary Public in 1984 and specialises in all aspects of property law, with specific focus on:
• Advising other firms of attorneys on technical and/or complicated property law issues;
• Attending on registration of deeds on behalf of other firms of attorneys;
• Property transactions for local government;
• Property transactions for commercial and private clients;
• Registration of bonds;
• Townships and sectional title schemes;
• Notarial deeds generally.
The bulk of his practice is made up of correspondent conveyancing where he acts as an agent for firms that do not practise at the seat of the Cape Town Deeds Registry.
BA LLB (University of Cape Town) (1980)