Karol was admitted as an attorney in 2013 and specialises in commercial disputes and litigation and public and constitution law, with specific focus on:
• Administrative and constitutional law;
• Commercial and residential property law;
• Procurement and supply chain management;
• Construction Law;
• Contractual/commercial disputes;
• Reviewing, drafting, and vetting of agreements;
• Delictual claims;
• Professional general advisory services.
He acts for various municipalities and parastatals as well as commercial and residential property holding companies amongst others.
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Genetics (BSc) (University of Cape Town)(2005)
Medical Biochemistry Honours (BSc Hons) (University of Cape Town)(2006)
Post-graduate LLB (University of Cape Town) (2009)