Imaad was admitted as an attorney in 2023 and specialises in dispute resolution, with specific focus on:
• Eviction proceedings in terms of the PIE Act;
• Collections and liquidations;
• Contractual breaches and remedies;
• Defamation and interpersonal disputes;
• Harassment Proceedings;
• Administrative and Public Law – intergovernmental disputes, local government and review and appeal proceedings of public authority decision making processes, opinions on municipal by-laws and procurement law;
• Drafting contracts;
• Drafting lease agreements.
He acts for local government and educational institutions as well as private individuals.
LLB (University of Stellenbosch) (2018)
LLM in International Trade Law (University of Stellenbosch) (2019)
Oxford Blockchain Strategy Programme (Said Business School, University of Oxford) (2020)
Financial Regulation in Emerging Markets and the Rise of Fintech Companies (University of Cape Town) (2020)