Anne was admitted as an attorney and conveyancer in 1983 and as a Notary Public in 1985 and specialises in property law, with specific focus on:
• Transfers of freehold and sectional title properties;
• Transfers for Local Authorities;
• Deceased estate transfers;
• Deeds searches and the preparing of Conveyancer’s Certificates;
• Drafting and registration of Notarial Bonds
• Drafting agreements of sale relating to sectional title and freehold land;
• Servitudes, both praedial and personal;
• Opening of sectional title registers;
• Certificates of registered and consolidated title;
• Opening of Township registers;
• Amendments of general plans;
• Section 31 transfers.
She acts for private clients.
BA (University of Cape Town) (1977)
LLB (University of Cape Town) (1979)
Membership of Professional Bodies
Anne was a member of the Cape Town Attorneys Association Committee from 1988 to 2010 during which time she was President from 1996 to 1998.
Up until 2010, Anne was a member of the Property Law Committee of the Cape Law Society and the Cape Town Deeds Office Liaison Committee.
She was an examiner and the Convenor of the Cape Town examiners for the Notarial Examination until 2010.